I woke up this morning and did my usual routine and went to check for the pattern of the day and NOTHING!!! Did they stop offering a pattern of the day? Just wondering I couldn't find it. I'm confused :(

I didn't see it either...odd...

I always go to Annie's front page and tap onto the free pattern from there. I did it today and just sat there staring at a blank spot where the link usually is. I sat there sipping my coffee and couldn't seem to get my mind in gear as to why Annie's would have just nothing right there.

At least now I know it isn't just me or a problem with my computer.

HEY where is the pattern mine whole a m routine is out of line now well dill pickles so now how am i going to drink my coffee not funny im not smiling people

I scrolled down and signed up for the newsletter..Said something about daily news and wednesday's deals..Scroll down on left..Hope it's what I think it is...DAILY PATTERNS!!!

I noticed it at 2am at work and just thought it had not come up yet. Now I see it's still not on. I hope they don't do away with the Pattern of the Day.

Me either!!

It's so funny how annies attic starts so may of our days off! I couldn't find it either! .

Hopefully there are just some sort of technical difficulties.

I scrolled down and signed up for the newsletter..Said something about daily news and wednesday's deals..Scroll down on left..Hope it's what I think it is...DAILY PATTERNS!!!

:(I get the newletter every night and I dont see anything about a pattern except what they have on sale

This is not acceptable! If it's not there tomorrow I shall send Annie an extremely vitriolic email -- that'll fix 'em.

I'm glad to hear it isn't my computer or anything. Like everyone else it kinda sets my day. I must have my pattern of the day and look it over while I ponder my day and drink my hot herbal tea. I've been off all day, thanks to this. lol.

I had the same thing today. The tab at the top that would link to the free pattern isn't there either. At least there's still dailycrocheter.

I emailed them this afternoon...just received a reply saying they have discontinued the free pattern of the day. Bummer, I really looked forward to it every day. I was impressed that they replied to the email within a few hours.

Signing up for the newsletter is just that, a news letter... I have been on it for a while and never get patterns in my email. My computer broke this morning, so I asked hubby if I can transfer from my laptop to the desktop when he is finished fixing it (specifically for the pattern) and then I couldnt find it either

I emailed them this afternoon...just received a reply saying they have discontinued the free pattern of the day. Bummer, I really looked forward to it every day. I was impressed that they replied to the email within a few hours.

Too bad...some of my favorites came from their site.

I think we ALL need to send them emails telling them just how unhappy we are with their decision to discontinue the free pattern of the day! If enough of us respond negatively to their decision, maybe they will think better of it?

I haven't been taking much computer time lately, except to check out the Pattern of the Day, and now it's been discontinued. Really stinks.

I will miss it every day. That will really cut down on visits to their site.

There is a site called http://www.dailycrocheter.com that offers free daily patterns and free patterns in general.

It looks like they randomly offer patterns from other sites/blogs.

Brenda,

Thanks for finding it! You have made many crocheter's day. What great detective work.

Edited by tmsmile