grrlsmom

Where's my free pattern? (FOUND: Read POST 23)

What is going on at Annie's Attic? :think No free pattern today or else I can't find it. Have they discontinued the free daily pattern or is this just a glitch? :grumpy:irk

I just noticed the same thing. I can't find it either.

I was just on my way to ask the very same thing. Thought my poor feeble brain was missing something. :)

Sandy

this is 2 days now you think they would have said something in there note they mail off everyday.

I cant find it either. OH no this is not good I look forward to the free pattern every day.

I was wondering this as well. I noticed that the link on the home page to the free pattern is gone as well. I really hope that they haven't stopped the free patterns.

I keep going back to check and see if it is up *sniff* but its not.

Autumn Nights84 I noticed the same thing as well about the link.

Maybe they have stoped it.

I keep going back to check too. I finally decided to send an e-mail to customer service which opens in... 7 hours so I am hoping that by the time I check my e-mail in the morning I will have an answer and then I will post it back here.

Thought my computer was messing up on me. Nice to know it is the site but I hope it isn't permanent.

I read in another post on this same subject that someone had contacted customer service and were told that they would get back to them in a few days....wonder whats going on?

My morning routine is messed up because the free pattern is not there. Hope it returns soon. Boy am I glad it's not my computer messing up.

i had been wondering what had happened, hope they return soon:eek

I read in another post on this same subject that someone had contacted customer service and were told that they would get back to them in a few days....wonder whats going on?

Wouldn't it be nice if they're fixing it so we can download them?! :blush

I just started a new thread thinking it was just me. OMG!!! If they stopped it all together why didn't let anyone know. :(

I too, have just noticed.. that was like the first thing I did in the morning :(

iduno but I sure hope they fix it.

Me, too...so I tried to use the customer sign in, thinking maybe you had to sign in now, and it told me no account was registered in my name!!! I've been doing business with AA for years!!! Anyone else tried to sign in?

Edited by grandmalolly
sp

I had checked it and got yesterday's free pattern (it was knitting) the night before at the time change. When I clicked on it in my history yesterday, it takes me to the main page and not the pattern.

So hopefully this is a glitch that will be fixed soon.

But there are three other places that have free patterns daily.

Yes there are lots of places to get free patterns. The difference is that Annies offered some that are out of thier books and magazines that you can't get free anywhere.

I think we just need to be patient they are updating the site and then I am sure things will get back to normal.

:cheer

That's what I thought too, but there isn't a "tab" anymore for the free pattern.

Annie's Attic (actually their parent company, DRG) appears to just be rearranging their websites. (They own quite a few.)

You may have seen the free-crochet.com banner ad here. You can now find the free pattern of the day there. It's on the main page of the site: just scroll down a little if you don't see it right away. It's right in the middle section.

Thanks for posting the link Amy. I've gone back to the Annie's Attic home page and searched :sigh for several minutes but still can not find the free pattern of the day. I must need new glasses! :blush

Edited by cat3crazy