Where's my free pattern? (FOUND: Read POST 23)

What is going on at Annie's Attic? :think No free pattern today or else I can't find it. Have they discontinued the free daily pattern or is this just a glitch? :grumpy:irk

I read in another post on this same subject that someone had contacted customer service and were told that they would get back to them in a few days....wonder whats going on?

My morning routine is messed up because the free pattern is not there. Hope it returns soon. Boy am I glad it's not my computer messing up.

I read in another post on this same subject that someone had contacted customer service and were told that they would get back to them in a few days....wonder whats going on?

Wouldn't it be nice if they're fixing it so we can download them?! :blush

Me, too...so I tried to use the customer sign in, thinking maybe you had to sign in now, and it told me no account was registered in my name!!! I've been doing business with AA for years!!! Anyone else tried to sign in?

I had checked it and got yesterday's free pattern (it was knitting) the night before at the time change. When I clicked on it in my history yesterday, it takes me to the main page and not the pattern.

So hopefully this is a glitch that will be fixed soon.

But there are three other places that have free patterns daily.

Yes there are lots of places to get free patterns. The difference is that Annies offered some that are out of thier books and magazines that you can't get free anywhere.

Annie's Attic (actually their parent company, DRG) appears to just be rearranging their websites. (They own quite a few.)

You may have seen the free-crochet.com banner ad here. You can now find the free pattern of the day there. It's on the main page of the site: just scroll down a little if you don't see it right away. It's right in the middle section.

Archived