That Star Baby set: nb -> 3mo

darski

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lovely Set, where can I find the blanket pattern ? putting this on the to do list. Thank You.

There is a link in the first post to the Star in A Snowflake doily pattern.

I don't have the link handy in my bookmarks... I keep using the link in the Doily CAL to get to the site :wlol

The pants are just something I put on her. It started to be an outfit but I just never got back to it. If I ever finish the 'doll' pants pattern I will post it.

• 8 months later...

Darski- I had not seen your set before and just wanted to say Brilliant! That is so very pretty. Wish we had a baby girl due in the family so I could make it for her but- 3 boys on the way.

• 2 weeks later...

How did you size up the doily in order to make the blanket ? did you just do the doily in the pattern it call's for an uses ww yarn an that made it large enough to make the baby blanket. Very Lovely Set Thank You for sharing. I'm going to make this outfit, just woundering about the blanket

How did you size up the doily in order to make the blanket ? did you just do the doily in the pattern it call's for an uses ww yarn an that made it large enough to make the baby blanket. Very Lovely Set Thank You for sharing. I'm going to make this outfit, just wondering about the blanket

yes I made the doily with WW yarn and a larger hook. I think it was a 6.5mm but it may have been a 6.mm

Archived