4th annual toy drive..More patterns added!!!

KristieMN

ALREADY?!?! wow.

we always stock up on those, but either summer is going faster than I thought, or they're starting back to school early this year :eek

CRAYON ALERT-

Hit my local Walmart today and they had 24 pks of Crayola Crayons for 25 cents each as part of their back to school special stuff

I actually thought it was a pricing mistake so I only bought a few, Hopefully, they will still be there later when I go back

Is it too late to join? I have a couple that I have made but have no homes and I'd love to send them to you. Are there any specifications for them (certain colors, yarn, etc?)

Never too late to join!!

There isnt any specific colors or yarns you have to use at all.

What ever you think a child will like. :D

Pm me for my address when you are ready to send it off!

Thank you!!

Kristen

I promised some toys last year but was unable to come through. It was a rough time. I haven't been online in a while but I'm glad that when I finally came back I have the opportunity to do it again. I have all the toys I made last year. I have to wash them (I used to live in a smikers house) and throw them in the box. I think I still have your address. If I can't find it I will PM you.

Address is indeed the same!

Deadline... I am hoping to have the toys by the middle of August or so...

and delivery about a week later.

When I have a definite set date.. I will let you all know!

• 2 weeks later...

i noticed that you are accepting crocheted toys and purchased toys for this drive. are other handmade toys acceptable? i mean, i sew a lot of felt toys for my own kids, and i was wondering if they would be acceptable. thanks in advance for your reply.

Angel

Here's a glimpse at the box that went out today. I crocheted most of them, but am learning to knit, so I knitted two of them. :) It was a lot of fun to try out so many different toy patterns.

[attach]6200[/attach]

post-13919-135897432829_thumb.jpg

I'm working on mine. This will be my first year. Unfortunately, two huge projects took up most of my time and I only have 2 crocheted cupcake purses done. I will purchase some toys this week to add to it. I have a bunch of crocheted hats already done. If you would like those I'd be happy to send those as well. Kristie, your patterns are always soooo cute!!!

Archived