Sit!.. good girl - doll sit device

darski

I am going to need to take a pic of one of my baby dolls sitting on a blankie and I was wondering what I could use to help this to happen. it may not be a crochet pattern but it is a crochet helper pattern.

post-4896-135897420834_thumb.jpg

This was my best idea so far... I cut a yogurt container into a seat that will fit inside the baby's pants and be invisible for the pics. She is a bit on the stocky side so I needed a little more height for her back.

post-4896-135897420836_thumb.jpg

I did the same thing with a short clear plastic container as well. With these aids, I can take pics of the babies sitting on a flat surface or even on the edge of my desk.

post-4896-135897420832_thumb.jpg

I just thought I would share the idea for those who want to show off pics of baby and doll stuff.

o m goodness what a great idea hope you dont mind im stealing it and running lol knew there was a good reason for saving those plastic tubes for

o m goodness what a great idea hope you dont mind im stealing it and running lol knew there was a good reason for saving those plastic tubes for

Have at it girl. That's why I posted it. I figured it would help others who like nicely posed pics.

Thanks for sharing a great idea !!!! By the way, I also found that if you turn a glass over , you can put a baby/toddler hat on it and see what it looks like, especially if you want to sew some embellishments on it ...........

Thanks for sharing a great idea !!!! By the way, I also found that if you turn a glass over , you can put a baby/toddler hat on it and see what it looks like, especially if you want to sew some embellishments on it ...........

Brilliant... I love this idea. it can be tricky to hold it and work it at the same time. IYKWIM :wlol

I love sharing great ideas :manyheart

Fabulous idea! A lot less costly than a doll stand!

I do have a doll stand but I wanted something that was invisible. I really am liking this so far. :wlol

• 8 years later...

Archived