C’ville July 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it.... just lovely! We can always count on you Mary Jo to thrill us with another great bag! Now the antici......................................pation!

Hey! Maybe you'll do some movie themed bags someday! I'd love to see what you'd come up with for Rocky Horror (one of my all time favorites!), Little Shop of Horrors, Shrek, ..... the list goes on and on.

Thanks!

Fantastic tote! I love Whoppers...and now they have strawberry ones too, which I love almost as much as the yummy chocolate. :cheer

And we are off. This is ready and will be picked up by the mailman today. I think we can look :lurkfor it to get to it's destination by Tuesday, unless the post office is real quick then it will be Monday, doubt it.

I am glad you are all having fun with the candy theme, and I can bring back fond memories of Saturday afternoon matinees.

As for a Movie theme, that would be kind of hard, as what colors do you use for Rockey Horror? (love this film)

post-105-135897420235_thumb.jpg

Oh man I have been having computer/internet issues and have not been able to get on! Great bag MaryJo, lucky is the person that receives it! :)

And we are off. This is ready and will be picked up by the mailman today. I think we can look :lurkfor it to get to it's destination by Tuesday, unless the post office is real quick then it will be Monday, doubt it.

I am glad you are all having fun with the candy theme, and I can bring back fond memories of Saturday afternoon matinees.

As for a Movie theme, that would be kind of hard, as what colors do you use for Rockey Horror? (love this film)

[ATTACH]3903[/ATTACH]

Colors for Rocky Horror are mainly black & red. Just look at the cover of the movie.

Hey Mary Jo,

I like the black and red idea but have you ever crocheted with leather? Maybe a black "fish net" pocket on a red bag and use leather laces to fasten the top.!!!!!!!!!!!!! A big pair of lips instead of your beautiful flower..... and I'll guarantee my DH would NEVER carry it for me! :lol

Just kidding, you always come up with the best colors without any help from us.

Good luck everyone!

missmaxx

I like the black and red idea but have you ever crocheted with leather? Maybe a black "fish net" pocket on a red bag and use leather laces to fasten the top.!!!!!!!!!!!!! A big pair of lips instead of your beautiful flower..... and I'll guarantee my DH would NEVER carry it for me! :lol

Whooo!!! MaryJo, if you did one like missmaxx suggests don't you think people would want an explanation of what type of "hooker" was meant.

Just figured out how to do the quote thingy after doing it wrong on this post. Now I know for the future. Sorry moderators for doing something the wrong way. I am not the most computer literate person.

Can't wait to find out who the lucky bag lady is!!!! Is it too early in the morning for some chocolate?

Never too early for chocolate. Coupon in the paper today for $1.00 of 2 6 packs of Hershey's bars! :D

:turtle:vheart

Oh wow... The bag is on its journey to the next new lucky bag lady. I get so excited to see who the next person will be.

[ATTACH]3903[/ATTACH]

Yesterday my husband & I walked to dollar general. I got some Whoppers. On our way out of the parking lot I told I had been craving whoppers since friday. Since I need to loose weight he said you should really try to control your cravings. I told him it's not my fault I am craving whoppers.

He finally asked who's fault is it. I simply said it's Mary Jo's fault. He said who? I told him this lady in tampa florida. I then told him about the crochetville bag you send out once a month and how all villers want one. I told him how all of the ladies were going out buying whoppers because of the bag. I told him about the post on this thread mary jo made saying and the stores will wonder why they are selling out of whoppers. He said you should get paid something for that since ladies are going out buying whoppers because of your bag!

:clap GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

As far as a Rocky Horror bag, that would be great! Definitely black with red highlights! I also love that movie!

My brother's friend used to be one of the players when they used to have Rocky Horror playing at midnight. They used to play the movie and then have "actors" in the movie theater.

Okay, now I have The Time Warp stuck in my head....it's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the riiiiigggggght :rofl. It also makes me think of The Drew Carey Show where they went to the movie.

Sorry Guys no movie themes. I will be staying with the candy theme for a few more months, then try something else.

As for crocheting with leather, I can't even crochet with Plarn, hurts the hands to much.

Just checked the post office, and everything seems to be moving right along.:hook

Archived