186 members have voted

1. 1. How much time do you crochet.

• Couple hours a day
    • Several hours a day
    • Couple hours a week
    • Several hours a week
    • When I feel up to it
    • Every spare moment

I crochet whenever I get a chance, usually when watching TV or my husband is watching TV. Other times I just like the quiet when I can get it. I crochet more in the evening it is my stress reducer.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I answered a couple hours a day, but some weeks it is "every spare moment":D

Crocheting relaxes me, just playing with yarn can be relaxing. So I take advantage of that in especially stressful moments in life.

But I do crochet most every night just before going to bed.

A couple hours a week/whenever I have time/feel like it.

I work full time, and I am married with a three year old. Unless we are in the car and my husband is driving I usually only have time on the weekends. I do lots of different craft/homemade things, but part of the reason I love to crochet is because it's so portable! We often go fishing/to the park/beach/for a picnic/etc. so I can usually get a good couple hours in there.

No where near as much as I want to. I'm currently working on a blanket for my youngest niece and I'm nowhere near done. Since it's in wool and there's been so many heat waves this summer, I haven't wanted to pick it up and work on it. Not to mention it's pretty much pass the portable size now.

Since I'm planning to start working on barbie doll clothes again, it'll be much easier to take along and work on everywhere

There really isn't an option for me in the poll. Sometimes I go for months without crocheting because I'm spinning, knitting, or weaving, but when I am on a crochet jag I will crochet several hours a day. I play with yarn for hours every day in one form or another :D

You ain't just whistling dixie! :)

I quit a year ago too....Well a year this Saturday and crocheting has helped. But I couldn't have done it with out the Lord with me.

I crochet a couple hours a day probaly some days more if I don't have alot to do. My DH likes to play his video games after he gets off work so I crochet alot of the time then. But I'm with the rest of you it's hard to make a scarf or blanket in 90 + weather.

I crochet all the time. I take it with me to work. I drive a school bus so I crochet while I wait for my kids to load. It gets them talking to me and they like to see how far I have gotten on my projects. I have lost count how many kids I have asked me to make them an afghan or to give them the one I am working on. I take my crocheting with me to Dr appts, dentist appts and I also crochet while watching TV with my family. I guess you could say I am addicted to crochet. To me it is a stress reliever plus it is an awesome feeling to see the finished project.

I take mine everywhere. I do the small projects like mittens, hats, scarfs, potholders, and dishcloths in the summer when it's too hot to have a blanket in my lap.

I usually crochet a couple hours a day, but on the occasional day I can't or don't feel well, I don't worry, because there are plenty of days I crochet a lot.

I always look forward to my crochet and love what I make, so I enjoy crocheting. I stopped making items for people I don't like, making items I don't like, and working with yarn I don't like. I don't let people nag me or try to put me on a time schedule for an item they want me to make. I started doing this after I almost died, and once I was able to crochet again (over a year) I decided to only spend my time and energy on enjoying my crochet. And I do enjoy it!

I put a couple of hours a day because my hands get kind of sore after a while...I spend most of my time looking at other projects and searching for patters that I can either sell or give as presents for Christmas,

Archived