We need a Crochetville Flair! (FB)

happy stitcher

I was just browsing through the crochet flair on facebook, and saw that there are several sites with their own flair. Ravelry has several pieces of flair available. But there is no Crochetville flair! :no

I looked through my pictures, and I don't see anything that would make good flair.

Who wants to help out?

We need to get the name of our favorite crochet site out there for all the world to see! :cheer

On FaceBook, if you go to applications, and choose "Pieces of Flair" you'll see all the different buttons you can add to your collection. People use them to tell about their likes/dislikes/hobbies/work/etc. You can give your friends flair you think they'd like, or just add pieces that you like to your collection for them to see.

It's just for fun, but several other crochet sites have flair, and I think Crochetville should be represented! I know that when I browse flair sometimes I see a site depicted that looks interesting, so I go check it out. So it would be a good way for Crochetville to get a tiny bit of free publicity whenever anybody browses the crochet flair.

Did you check with Amy or Donna? They may be working on something like this already. Remember the Crocheville logo is copywrite and trademark protected so you must get permission before you use it.

Did you check with Amy or Donna? They may be working on something like this already. Remember the Crocheville logo is copywrite and trademark protected so you must get permission before you use it.

Good point! I wasn't really thinking of the logo, just the name....but I'll PM Amy with this thread and see what she says....

Archived