Now What?

Alosha

After wanting to to try free form for a long time, I finally got around to it:clap

Perhaps that was a mistake because I am now throughly addicted:eek

There are scrumbles pinned all over my design boards. They seem like perpetual wips because I keep wanting to add "just a little more" to them. I thought they would be great stash busters, oh no, I need more colors, different fibers, etc. I think I need therapy.:help

Alosha

Just to make sure you stay addicted, there are other types of freeform crochet besides scrumbles. Lots of territory to explore. Lots of fun

• 2 weeks later...

[i thought they would be great stash busters, oh no, I need more colors, different fibers, etc. I think I need therapy.:help

Alosha]

:eek :eek :eek

Oh no, I thought I could get rid of some of my stash by trying the freeform, by the sound of it I may be getting into more trouble starting it. Oh well I like to live dangerously. Maria

It is making a dent in my stash (mostly acrylic). I like using the "smooth" yarns because I can create a lot of texture with stitches & just add specialty yarn for accents. I have finished a project tote & am almost done with a large wall hanging that combines free form with rug hooking. Now, if that darn bullion stitch would jusr cooperate......:)

Alosha

Archived