Wedding Bedspread

Charlie Blue

Thanks - I did want to give a part of me to them for their special day. I found the pattern in an old hardcover book from 1946 called 'The Complete Book of Crochet'.

thank you for sharing the pattern info! i love this bedspread.. but books are hard to find these days! :) you do beautiful work! :)

:wavingHowdee from Nashville, TN and :welcome to Crochetville. You will :heart it here. I do. :-) Wishing you many more happy days of :crocheting to come. :yay:woo

What a wonderful wedding present for the newlyweds. I am sure they will cherish it always. You do beautiful work. Give the newlyweds my congratulations on their wedding.

That is just the most lovely bedspread I think I have ever seen. Congratulations! You must have talent coming out of your ears and then some. :) (And loads of patience) The only things I've seen similar were things my great aunts made many decades ago. It is so very nice to see someone like you has kept up a lovely tradition of very finely made - hand made - items. Just lovely! (I just joined today but welcome from a fellow newbie)

Archived