Little Ditty Bag

yarnlover66

Thanks for the compliments everybody. I'm anxious to give it to her now. This is for my neice that is going to be 7 today. I know that her older sister who is 12 will want one too. I'd better go make her one. Hmmm, but what color? They are super fun and super fast to make. .....and OH SO CUTE! Thanks again for the pattern Dot! You are a doll!

:cheer :cheer :cheer

So cute! I love the daisy you added. :yay

Thanks for the compliments everybody. I'm anxious to give it to her now. This is for my neice that is going to be 7 today. I know that her older sister who is 12 will want one too. I'd better go make her one. Hmmm, but what color? They are super fun and super fast to make. .....and OH SO CUTE! Thanks again for the pattern Dot! You are a doll!

:cheer :cheer :cheer

The reason there is a little flower on the front of this little bag is because my little neice came to spend time with me yesterday. I was making little flowers to put onto magnets for the REFRIGERATOR MAGNET category at my county fair next week. It is kind of an on going joke with my brother and myself. He said of all the categories at the fair I MUST enter the refrigerator magnet category. SO I am...anyway, back to my neice--she watched me make several flowers for my magnets and after I completed each one she asked if she could have it. She was quite disappointed when I told her "no, because they were for the judges to look at first". I decided--What better to decorate her little bag with other than a little flower! She will be excited. After making her little ditty bag I decided I had better make one for her older sister. Here is a pictue of that one as well:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/yarnlover66/elainiespurse2.jpg

Here is a picture of my refrigerator magnets for the fair next week. Not the greatest thing, but it is at least an entry with a theme. lol AND my brother will be happy...lol

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/yarnlover66/refrigmagnet3.jpg

They look much better in person than the camera shows.

:flower :flower :flower

Archived