Annie's free pattern 6/16

jheatherley

is a really beautiful throw. I've printed the pattern, but when I click to download the placement diagram, all I get is a blank page with a little message about an encrypt error (whatever that is). I've emailed customer service, but, from past experience, don't expect an answer while the pattern is still there. Anybody have any thoughts on a solution? Thanks.

I'm currently printing it out without a problem, I clicked the "printer friendly version". Another way to try is copy and paste then click, print preview and click as selected on screen, then try printing it.

Let me know if it works for you that way.

I hope it does. It is a pretty throw.

You can copy the text or picture you want, then paste it in a Word document by using the 'paste special' command. You can find this in the edit functions. You can get your text to paste without the html formatting & you can make the picture size adjustable by selecting device independent bitmap. I use this with patterns when I want to save them. I'll paste the website address at the top of the page but that won't help you any if it's one of the patterns from Annie's daily patterns. By having the website, I can give credit necessary & refer back to it if I need to. I do the same thing with recipes I find online too.

Thanks for all the responses. Good to know I'm not missing anything by not being able to get the pacement diagram. Fortunately, I think the pictures will be enough to get it put together. Whenever I get around to making it -- pretty as it is, it's not exactly at the top of the list.

Archived