Hooked by my Husband

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tandy, that hook is awesome, and like others say, would be something that hubby could get into, making giant hooks. just think of the orders from here alone:lol :lol :lol would look awesome in my craft room. sarah looks so cute with it, she is such a cutie as is courtney. hugs girl,

That's so freaking cute; every time I look at it I giggle. I'd definitely buy one. I bet he never thought when he was making this that all these crazy crochet freaks would be standing in line to actually buy one, did he?

With so many seemingly interested in purchasing this hook, just out of curiousity, what would you suggest or be willing to pay for this type of hook? I almost have my husband convince to make them for everyone. Also would you want the hook polished or unfinished?

Wow.......a Z hook!!!! You could crochet a tent with that. Your daughter is adorable and I think you should paint that hook into a welcome sign for your home!!!!

Oh my! That is so cool! I hope he can sell them. Great decoration for a crocheter! Even add some adornment to it like a band of crochet flowers or something to set it off. Stencil your sir name on it or other ideas. I love it!

This is just amazing! I love the big hook....what a conversation piece that would be! lol :hook How's he doing with the smaller version?

Tammy

Archived