Anyone in Central Alabama?

I'm in Birmingham - and I just found a Stitch & Bitch in Helena that I plan to attend in the next couple of weeks. Would love to do crochet and coffee with anyone in the Birmingham area - or even if you are just passing through!

Kelli

I'm in Birmingham - and I just found a Stitch & Bitch in Helena that I plan to attend in the next couple of weeks. Would love to do crochet and coffee with anyone in the Birmingham area - or even if you are just passing through!

Kelli

Got family in Shelby County. I pass through often. Be glad to let you know my next trip through.

• 5 weeks later...

I am in Huntsville - and am looking to start a group that meets in the evenings like twice a month or so...

I just quit teaching crochet and knitting machine at Michael's here in town - not enough interest and boy it wasn't worth it to go and hear the students complain about the cost of the classes .. it always made me feel so guilty when they asked when they could see me again - adn I would have to reach for my class schedule and say well, I have another class on such in such date....

so I am going to look for my crafty outlet and need for socialization(stay at home mom here ) by getting a group together..

Any Huntsville people out there that would want to get together at a coffee shop and hook up?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't live in Central Alabama, but we go there (Montevallo, south of Birmingham) regularly to visit family. I'd love to go crochet during one of these trips if anyone is getting a group together. :) That'd be fun! I know that if anyone is in Montevallo, there's a little yarn shop called Sheep to Shawl. There, on Tuesday nights from 5-9pm they all knit and crochet. I was the only one crocheting, but knitters are fun too lol. :)

Hope to see one of you sometime!

Victoria

• 3 months later...

Want to take a road trip? Don't forget about the Yarn Swatch Party taking place at Yarn Expressions in Huntsville on Sunday, July 13.

It's going to be a lot of fun, you'll get to eat, meet me (I now you're all just super-thrilled about that! :P), and get a goodie bag with lots of yarn samples in it. Cost is $10, and you have to make reservations by Monday, July 7. Click here for all the details!

Archived