caps and lap blankets

dimples

As I am sure some of you know,I had an aunt who passed away 1 yr ago from cancer.As a tribute to her I have decided to make caps and lap blankets for the cancer and brain surgery patients in my area.I have contacted the hospitals and they are excited to receive crocheted or knitted items.I am asking for donations of squares for the lap throws, and for caps. I have come to find there is a very large need in my area for these things and I can not make enough by myself to fill the need. I have no limit to the numbers needed so what ever amount you would be able to donate is appreciated.When I deliver items I will be including made by tags so please include any information you would like with your donation.If you would rather not have your name listed please let me know. I will also accept yarn for these items, so if you want to help and just do not have the time to make items then feel free to send yarn. PM meand I will give my address to you. will take pics and post them when I get a box ready for delivery.

Thanks in advance, DIMPLES

progress.gif

What size squares do you want?

I think 8" would be fine.That way they will go together quickly and I can have some things together by christmas.PM me for my address.

Archived