Crochet Get-Togethers in Lilburn, GA

Gran

Anyone who would like to crochet with others, and is in the Lilburn area, or who would like to come to that area:

It'd be lovely to have a monthly meet-up, to crochet and visit, to swap, and such.

First Meeting, Saturday, June 13, 11:30 A.M.

Judy's Diner in Lilburn.

5385 Lawrenceville Hwy NW

Lilburn, GA 30047

link with map:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/9/124891/restaurant/Atlanta/Judys-Diner-Lilburn

There is one step up from the parking lot, to the level of the door and the parking spaces are right by the door. There are no steps inside.

If you'd like to send me a PM, so I know how many might come, that'd be very nice!

:):):):)

Gran, I hope you have a good turnout for this.

If I wasn't so far away, (I'm in Kansas), I'd be there for sure.

Judy's Diner sounds like the kind of place I love.

Have fun! :hook

Thanks for the cheery thoughts. Turns out I had a nice crochet time and breakfast in solitude. Was a lovely time. Hadn't treated myself to going out in a long time.

I'll post when I'm giving this a try again. Maybe someone in the neighborhood who wants a get-together will look in this section of C'ville.

I found a couple of North Georgia Yahoo groups. Perhaps a get-together will work out through one of those.

If anyone near Lilburn wants to meet up, please send me a PM or post in this thread. Thanks!

:):):)

Auntbubbels, thanks! I guess that's why we all go online and have our crochet visits here so much.

I'll post the next time I'm going, in case any C'villers are in the area.

Archived