special request squares

LaVonneK

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recieved some beautiful squares today from Mary, Pam, and Susan. Thankyou ladies I am taking pics of the squares as they come in and labeling who they are from for my sister. I am starting on the first blanket this evening. I think I will stick with an off white for the border for this blanket. I am trying to use a few squares from each person that sent some. I am hoping to have them all done by the end of July. Maybe sooner.

If you need any more squares, pm me your address and I will get some out to you. Our family just went through the same thing recently. Only it was my SIL. It was sudden and in her sleep. Goldie

I tried to pm you, but it says your are not able to be pm'd I don't know why. Anyway just email me at lavonneknifley@yahoo.com and I will email back my address. I realy appreciate any help I get thankyou!

Okay, I recieved squares on Saturday from Ann, Eva, and Linda. Thankyou ladies. The squares are very lovely. I think with the squares I have and the ones that are still coming I should have enough. I thank all that have donated these will be very special blankets. I will keep you all updated on my progress. I will post pics of the blankets when finished. Hopefully with the recipients holding them. Thankyou all you are such lovely people. I really appreciate all this help. thankyou!

Just wanted to let you know that I have six squares for you but I won't be able to mail them until Friday the 26th. I didn't want you to think I forgot. Things have been a bit crazy for me right now. Sorry for the delay in getting the squares mailed. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Andrea:hug

I tried to pm you, but it says your are not able to be pm'd I don't know why. Anyway just email me at lavonneknifley@yahoo.com and I will email back my address. I realy appreciate any help I get thankyou!

Not sure why you are having the problem, but I sent you an email. I know I start crying every time I start working on my comfortghan, it is so hard. My prayers are also with you. Goldie

Hi all, Friday I got a few squares from someone and all I have is there last name. I tried to go through all my pms to match it, but with no luck. All I can say is came from Vermont. Whoever sent them would they please pm me so I at least know your cville name. I am doing a little scrap book for my sister also with pics of the squares and the names of the people who made them. I also got squares from goldie very pretty thankyou ladies. I am now officially on vacation for a week and hopefully will get most of the blankets together and have pics to share.

Archived