2010 Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar - I'm Published!

yarnjeannie

Yippee! Looks like my patterns will be included in the 2010 Crochet Pattern a Day calendar. The results have been published on their website - I found mine listed in the 2010 Crochet TOC.

I submitted my toddler's hat and poncho set, and my mouse ornament/cat toy. Looks like both will be included!

If anyone else submitted a pattern, please feel free to add to this thread! Love to see who else I'll be looking for in the calendar!

If anyone else submitted a pattern, please feel free to add to this thread! Love to see who else I'll be looking for in the calendar!

Congratulations & way to go!:yay It will be great to see the new format and all the fun designs!!

Mine will be: Cross-Stitch Headband (Jun 11), Easy Shawl (Oct 1), Fiesta Scarf (Oct 20), Half-and-Half Tabard (Jan 14)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congrats on those who got published :cheer

I have just received my contributor's copy and I'm thrilled!

The calendar has greatly improved and I love it! Now the pages are thicker - much easier to handle. So many lovely patterns at a very economical price. :hook

My designs:

Flower Tawashi - April 19

Happy Handy Tawashi - March 10

Congrats on those who got published :cheer

I have just received my contributor's copy and I'm thrilled!

The calendar has greatly improved and I love it! Now the pages are thicker - much easier to handle. So many lovely patterns at a very economical price. :hook

My designs:

Flower Tawashi - April 19

Happy Handy Tawashi - March 10

Mine came in the mail as well and I have to agree with you! The pages are much better and everything is laid out beautifully. My frog made the back cover too!

My design: Big Headed Frog: July 19th

Archived