I found this pattern a few years ago online, it is super simple and really quick to work up, usually about an hour. I have made dozens and the fun part is choosing different color combos and using different ribbons. I like to attach a cute charm also. It is fun to make them seasonal too for every holiday. I have given away so many and it's a good item to have on hand for a quick gift.

post-29491-135897413651_thumb.jpg

Oh I like those alot. Is this a pattern you can share? I am making bookmarks for the library we are opening so the faster to make the better.

Yes! I have the patten in my file, I will get it posted tomorrow, it may take me a while to find it. I don't use it anymore as I have memorized it. It's super easy!

I found this pattern a few years ago online, it is super simple and really quick to work up, usually about an hour. I have made dozens and the fun part is choosing different color combos and using different ribbons. I like to attach a cute charm also. It is fun to make them seasonal too for every holiday. I have given away so many and it's a good item to have on hand for a quick gift.

Can you share the pattern please?

If you scroll down to the bookmark section she has a couple made with thread that you weave a ribbon through. One is called Quickie, it's really pretty.

http://www.priscillascrochet.net/freepatterns.html

Thank you so very much for answering my request. You are so nice to respond so quickly.Saw bookmarks and think one will work for me. Again...THANKS!!~~hugs~~ Bobbie1 (Barbara)