Forget-Me-Not Shawl by Brenda K Brown

krafty19

I made this shawl (pattern by Brenda K Brown) as a prayer shawl for a young lady in my church that will be having brain surgery this summer. I made it out of "I Love This Yarn" grape (as she loves purple).

It worked up really fast and looks really nice. Thank you Brenda for a great pattern! :hug

post-27829-135897412353_thumb.jpg

Very pretty! I bet that picture doesn't do the color justice, does it?! I am sure she will be very touched to get such a lovely shawl and to know that love went into it.

What is the stitch pattern like?

Very pretty! I bet that picture doesn't do the color justice, does it?! I am sure she will be very touched to get such a lovely shawl and to know that love went into it.

What is the stitch pattern like?

No, the picture doesn't do it justice. The pattern is on the free patterns here under Forget-Me-Not Shawl or Wrap by BrendaKBrown.

Very, very nice.... beautiful actually! Love the purple.... Where do you find that yarn you used? I would like to know about the stitch pattern too.....Thanks! GBU!:):)

The yarn is from Hobby Lobby, I Love This Yarn. The color is grape.

Thank you for your kind words.

:blushGee Krafty,..... I can't find that pattern..... I must be looking in the wrong place..... Could you please leave a link for me on here?.... Sure would appreciate it! Thanks so much! GBU!:):)

I made this shawl (pattern by Brenda K Brown) as a prayer shawl for a young lady in my church that will be having brain surgery this summer. I made it out of "I Love This Yarn" grape (as she loves purple).

It worked up really fast and looks really nice. Thank you Brenda for a great pattern! :hug

Archived