Crocheting with Recycled T-Shirts

RecycleCindy

Thank you so much for sharing this! I was just cleaning out some closets and kept wondering if there was a way to recycle some of those outgrown clothes!

Love your idea of cutting the garments in rounds to give you more "yarn" to work with!

You gave me such wonderful inspiration for new projects!!

Thank you so much for the kind words about my recycling ideas. Sometimes it is so wonderful to hear from others that they appreciate your efforts. :hug

Wow! I love how you've given new life to old T's , RecycleCindy! Thank you for sharing your pattern - I am adding it to my to-do list!

i think your post is very cute and the bag i see in the page rocks!!! But the best of all is the possibility of make something without buying anything! And nos throwing anything either!!!! I love the ideas! And im looking foward to make some of the ideas!!!

Your bag is so sweet and I just love the thought of using recycled cotton from t-shirts. One day I will try something like this, hubby goes through a lot of tee-shirts at work.

Thinking about this more, I'll need to keep t-shirts on my thrift store list.

Great idea! My DH has lots of old t-shirts! :devil

I spent some time looking at the projects on ravelry and the tutorials on how to cut the shirts. Seems like it would be pretty easy. I'll have to keep this in mind....thanks for the info! Your bag looks very nice! :cheer

i am starting to get some old tshirts to use for this...i hope to be able to find enough to make my mom a new rug for her floor...she is one of the few that love my crocheted gifts. so she gets alot of them.

Archived