comfortghan for my best friend with Fibro

~Kel~

Hi Kelly!

Just wanted to let you know I got the squares in the mail today. I sent them priority so you should get them in 2-3 days. I apologize for not getting them out in the mail yesterday.

Jamie

no problem Jamie, thanks so much, I'll let you know as soon as you get them. I've finished 8 squares of my own and have decided to border all the squares in an off white to set them off (and to add to the total size) working on that now.

thanks mini

got your squares today Jamie

I think i'm going to have enough to make a 4x4 afghan and a pillow, you ladies are wonderful thank you so much!!! as soon as I have it all done I'll take a pic. I should be able to get it to my friend sometime between the 24th and the 30th, I'll be at my parents I should be able to get on their pc and let you know after I get it to her.

here they are ladies, thank you again so much. I received yet one more square and as my friend LOVES pillows (she's one that has like 10 on her bed at a time LOL) I'll be making a second pillow to go along. I have to say I'm so excites about this I've had a hard time not telling her but I do want to surprise her. I also decided to make her DD a blanket of her own so that's kept me busy since then. Again thank you all so much!!!

post-13682-135897416796_thumb.jpg

post-13682-135897416801_thumb.jpg

post-13682-135897416804_thumb.jpg

here they are ladies, thank you again so much. I received yet one more square and as my friend LOVES pillows (she's one that has like 10 on her bed at a time LOL) I'll be making a second pillow to go along. I have to say I'm so excites about this I've had a hard time not telling her but I do want to surprise her. I also decided to make her DD a blanket of her own so that's kept me busy since then. Again thank you all so much!!!

Very pretty! Good job everyone! I think it's really cool that the square I sent was turned into a pillow. :hook

talked to Jen yesterday and told her I had something for her, I'll be seeing her tomorrow then I'll post again

talked to Jen yesterday and told her I had something for her, I'll be seeing her tomorrow then I'll post again

Yea! I cannot wait to hear how she reacted. She's going to love it...I just know it! :clap

took the blanket to Jen yesterday (forgot to take pics LOL, but I'll be over there again b4 leaving St. Louis) she loved it, she cried, she just kept saying "they don't even know me and they did this" she ended up snuggling under it while we sat and talked most of the night. She spent time looking at each and every square, the pillow went right on her bed (she just got a new bed set and valance in purples and greens and the blanket and pillow match perfectly)

She wanted to make sure I told you all how thankful she was for the blanket and pillow and for your time and thinking of her.

I want to thank you all again as well. It was so good to really see her smile again.

took the blanket to Jen yesterday (forgot to take pics LOL, but I'll be over there again b4 leaving St. Louis) she loved it, she cried, she just kept saying "they don't even know me and they did this" she ended up snuggling under it while we sat and talked most of the night. She spent time looking at each and every square, the pillow went right on her bed (she just got a new bed set and valance in purples and greens and the blanket and pillow match perfectly)

She wanted to make sure I told you all how thankful she was for the blanket and pillow and for your time and thinking of her.

I want to thank you all again as well. It was so good to really see her smile again.

This brought tears to my eyes! I'm so glad she enjoyed the comfortghan and pillow. I hope when she snuggles with it she feels hugs from us all.

Archived