Clothesline bag to hold your pegs

I thought that it would be fun to put a clothesline, filled with clothes, on this peg bag.

The bag itself is 10 by 12 inches and is really easy to make....it's all sc.

The skirt and top measure 1 in and the dresses and hippie pants are about 2 1/2 inches.

Free pattern on my blog http://sukigirl74.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-make-crochet-clothespinpeg-bag.html

post-10860-135897410958_thumb.jpg

That is so cute! I can't put up a clothes line where I currently live (I've been tempted to). I remember hanging the laundry as a kid. Ah, the wonderful smell of sheets that have been dried on a clothes line.

That's a great looking clothes pin bag!! I love to hang my sheets outside. But alas, I don't anymore!!:( :( My dh and I made some changes in our backyard, so he put my clothesline in a different area. When I went to use it, the clothesline was WAY TO HIGH!! :lol I guess my dh forgets that I am all of 5 ft. tall, this clothesline is made for someone 7 ft. tall!! I guess before he "cemented" the poles in he could have called me for my "expert" opinion on how high the clothes line should be, since I am the one that uses it!! :lol :lol

I thought that it would be fun to put a clothesline, filled with clothes, on this peg bag.

The bag itself is 10 by 12 inches and is really easy to make....it's all sc.

The skirt and top measure 1 in and the dresses and hippie pants are about 2 1/2 inches.

Free pattern on my blog http://sukigirl74.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-make-crochet-clothespinpeg-bag.html

thats so cute

Thanks again guys,

Oh how cute, I don't have an outside clothes line, but I still use clothes pins around

the house and this would be a cute addition to any laundry room.

Even to use for misplaced items found in the washer or dryer.:cheer

That is a GREAT idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived