C’ville June 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

Hi Pat congratulations on being the latest addition to the exclusive 'Bag Lady' Club. Isn't it an AMAZING feeling. It is not just that the bags are all so different and absolutely beautiful - it is als the fact of being chosen. To think that out of kindness and generosity Mary Jo makes these beautiful bags and then picks YOU especially to receive one. It is just so overwhelming. Hope you have as much pleasure with Good N Plenty as I have with the Irish Rose. Best wishes

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cheerIt's me, it's me. I'm the new bag lady. I can't believe it:cheer

Oh my God, I came home from work and there was a box and when I saw MaryJo's return address I just started shaking:hyper, I couldn't believe the "bag" was in there. I tried and tried to get it open but I was shaking so bad it seemed to take forever. I grabbed the bag and ran outside screaming "I'm a bag lady, I'm a bag lady".:bounce My other half looked at me like I was nuts. :2spin I ran back in the house screaming "I'm a bag lady and then ran back outside still screaming. :jumpyay I finally calmed down just enough so I could explain to him what I was talking about.

MaryJo, thank you, :ty thank you:hug. You are an absolute :angelfor doing this every month. :day. I promise to get pictures up but right now I'm holding my bag and eating "good & plenty"

Congratulations. It just must be such an incredible feeling to get "the package" and to find it is really one of MaryJo's beautiful bags. I look forward each month to seeing her new design and then the suspense sets in waiting to find out who the lucky recipient is.

Hi Pat congratulations on being the latest addition to the exclusive 'Bag Lady' Club. Isn't it an AMAZING feeling. It is not just that the bags are all so different and absolutely beautiful - it is als the fact of being chosen. To think that out of kindness and generosity Mary Jo makes these beautiful bags and then picks YOU especially to receive one. It is just so overwhelming. Hope you have as much pleasure with Good N Plenty as I have with the Irish Rose. Best wishes

Exactly, how I felt. There are so many wonderful people on here and to be chosen to receive one of Mary Jo's awesome bags was just an incredible feeling. :c9

:yay Congratulations Pat54 for being the newest "Bag Lady." The "Bag Ladies" are a special group of women we all strive and hope to be a member of someday. But I have got to say one thing - we all are grown women, aren't we???? As grownups if we get so excited and full of anticipation wanting to find out who the new "Bag Lady" is, what were we like as children when it was time for Santa Claus to come to our homes. Did our parents ever get us to go to sleep? :scrachin:rofl

Archived