C’ville June 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful Bag!! I was thinking of buying that yarn to make something for my mom because it reminded me of Good N Plenty which is one of her fav candies.

Love the colors! :yay

What a wonderful retro color combo. Made me think of the '50's graphics you used to see (well, some of us :blush) with pedal-pushered pony-tailed girls talking on their princess phones, playing '45's on their record players...:lol

I think the movie theme is a great idea. My grandfather owned the theater in town so we were always going to the movies when I was growing up. He would let us get all the pop and popcorn our parents would allow us to have. His only rule was if we went to the movie we had to help clean up after the show. I thought it was a fair trade. :) Grandfather is now gone, but my uncle runs the theater now. Thanks for the memories! Your bag made me smile! Nice job as always!!!!!!!

Beautiful, as usual. I too remember going to the Sat matinee. I think we got in for a quarter. It was The Hill theater in Rochester Michigan. Thanks for bringing back fond memories!

This is my favorite one as of yet! Tampa Doll you do amazing work! Fabulous as usual!:cheer

awa to be a kid from that age...saturday mornings at the movies with your friends...no cares beyond what to do with the money mom gave you for a snack while watching the latest chapter of the saturday feature..do i get popcorn or candy????

Well, I may dislike the candy, but I love the tote! The colors and perfect for the theme, and retro is so in right now. Perfect again!

Did I read correctly that you already have July's tote done, too? Boy, we need to clone Tampa Doll, or at least her productivity gene. I could sure use a dose of her. :hook Patty

Archived