Site with crochet graphs?

Croshay

Question

I remember this site from several years but can't find it now. It has graphs/charts for crocheting or cross stitching, and it includes cartoon characters and I think other items but I can't remember now.

Can someone please direct me to the site?

TIA!

1 answer to this question

I remember this site from several years but can't find it now. It has graphs/charts for crocheting or cross stitching, and it includes cartoon characters and I think other items but I can't remember now.

Can someone please direct me to the site?

TIA!

I'm very sorry, but our guidelines most likely won't allow a link to that site to be posted. Cartoon characters are trademarked and copyrighted. That means that to legally distribute patterns featuring their likeness (whether for sale or for free), the designer/publisher must make licensing arrangements or obtain permission from the trademark/copyright holder to distribute the patterns.

Licensing arrangements are typically very expensive, and a designer wouldn't be able to sell enough patterns to pay for the fee. This is why you see very few licensed patterns for any cartoon characters, school or company logo, etc.

Some places decide to take a risk and distribute unlicensed patterns. However, to avoid any issues with contributory trademark/copyright infringement and to show that we do not support trademark/copyright infringement, Crochetville does not allow links to sites with unlicensed patterns.

Archived