Dogwood doily

DEMET

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The doily is beautiful and very lacy! Excellent work! I have some Japanese books and the patterns are really nice, you picked a winner!!!!:clap

• 1 year later...

I would like to have this pattern ... do you know where I can get one/

I made this doily for my center coffee table, it is little larger than I expected but I like it. It turned out 19 inches, so, I decided to display on the square desk that I keep my sewing machine under it.

The patten came from Japaneese Ondori Lace book. I changed the last round of the pattern to give little more lacy look

attachment.php?attachmentid=2106&stc=1&d=1243216815

I amhoping that the picture does not come out giant, If it will I will make it smaller

This is the first time I tried transfer picture from my computer instead using photo bucket, flicker

Demet

I would like to have this pattern ... do you know where I can get one/

You would have to buy the Japanese book to get the pattern. You could try searching on amazon.

This is Debbie again ... can't seem to find that book anywhere ... I was wondering if there would be any chance of you making a copy of that pattern and sending it to me? I would be willing to pay you for it.

Hi,

This doily came from Ondori Crochet Lace (symbol crochet book)

Olympus

ISBN4-277-22104-1

I bought mine from ebay

Demet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Beautiful!!

Is there any way to find the book for this pattern?

I made this doily for my center coffee table, it is little larger than I expected but I like it. It turned out 19 inches, so, I decided to display on the square desk that I keep my sewing machine under it.

The patten came from Japaneese Ondori Lace book. I changed the last round of the pattern to give little more lacy look

attachment.php?attachmentid=2106&stc=1&d=1243216815

I amhoping that the picture does not come out giant, If it will I will make it smaller

This is the first time I tried transfer picture from my computer instead using photo bucket, flicker

Demet

Archived