Your Choice Lace KAL - Starting in June

HomekeepingGran

Carla , they look great LOVE the colors :manyheart I order some Palette yarn from Knit Picks that was on sale with a kit..Too make that bag . I am trying to finish the scarf first..I finished one half ,I got about 4 inches on the second half.:yes

Wow, intarsia? Ana, intarsia? I'm... in awe.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Carla ..I have been reading and going over the charts and on Youtube trying to understand how to do it . I also got the kit to do this too :think It seems easier...:think..:lol

That is going to be a popular kit, I think. What will you do with it when you are finished?

And by the way, remember how mamaoso held our hands while we worked through that first lace scarf, Branching Out? Looks like you, at least, have whizzed on to great things, Ana! Congratulations!

Thank You..Carla...I know Mamaosa needs to get a big Thank You too,from me ..:hug From basic knitting stiches I only knew to thinking I can do this..lol..Well I am always up for trying something new..I found a couple of scarfs patterns to practice before iI take on the bag.:yes I'll get pictures of the scarfs and post them.

Thank You..Carla...I know Mamaosa needs to get a big Thank You too,from me ..:hug From basic knitting stiches I only knew to thinking I can do this..lol..Well I am always up for trying something new..I found a couple of scarfs patterns to practice before iI take on the bag.:yes I'll get pictures of the scarfs and post them.

:blushAwww geeeeeee...

I'm glad you took your skills to try other things....

HomekeepingGran- Your shawl is beautiful! and your WIP Shawl is going to be gorgeous. Lovely work.

Goldkeeper - Intarsia :eek Good luck. I just got to tangled up..:lol

I'm still working on baby things.. Have a blue and pink set done ( posted in beginners) and 2 more going.. Lots of babies coming...:lol

:blushAwww geeeeeee...

I'm glad you took your skills to try other things....

HomekeepingGran- Your shawl is beautiful! and your WIP Shawl is going to be gorgeous. Lovely work.

Goldkeeper - Intarsia :eek Good luck. I just got to tangled up..:lol

I'm still working on baby things.. Have a blue and pink set done ( posted in beginners) and 2 more going.. Lots of babies coming...:lol

Thank you, mama O. And I think of you often when working on lace. Not everyone would have taken on a bunch of beginners like you did. I appreciate it and I know others do, too. :yes

Thank you.. :blush It was nothing..

I just look back from where we started with lace and look at the beautiful work you are doing now..

I just thought it was fun. Til all my family member have shawls and scarves, they want something different now..:lol

Though on Ravelry Knitandknag has a pretty shawl KAL with a new pattern " Mystic Desire" that is starting May 9 that is pretty tempting..

Nope I need to stick to baby things and get them done. :(

• 1 month later...

Hi Ladies,

It has been quiet awhile since I checked in. I have been away dealing with some family issues.

I just went through the posts here and am amazed at all that this group has learned in just one year. I am still knitting and occasionally crocheting too. I have so much to catch up on. I have really missed you ladies.

Archived