crochet hook case

Angelhair

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!! The colors (I love bright colors!), boa edge and everything! BEAUUUUTIFUL!

And hey, kittencrochet~ your b/f sounds like a keeper!!! ;)

That's awesome that he wants to participate in the swap, too. :cheer

Happy FRIDAY!!!

That is sooo cute!:manyheart I am going to have to try that pattern when I can crochet again. I will be sooo glad when the wedding is over!

I love it, Great job!

I wing one out but this one is a million times better. Mine is only for hook, with this one I can get rid of my case and have everything togeter. I will have to include it in my to do list. Great find! Thanks

Nice hooks too! The ones on the right, are they just plain clear? It is hard to see with the nice color of your case.

Keep up the good work

That turned out really nice! I always wanted to make a holder for my stuff, but never did. Your project inspired me so much that I went to the store and bought some purple and pink yarn and boa for it:cheer Doona

I love it, Great job!

I wing one out but this one is a million times better. Mine is only for hook, with this one I can get rid of my case and have everything togeter. I will have to include it in my to do list. Great find! Thanks

Nice hooks too! The ones on the right, are they just plain clear? It is hard to see with the nice color of your case.

Keep up the good work

Thanks :D The hooks are transparent but different colors. They didn't photograph well. They are Susan Bates Crystallites. I'm not fond of crystallites but I needed an L and P hook and couldn't find those anywhere else.

yup...he's been crocheting for about a month or so now. He caught on really well...in fact normally does better than I do! Except he can't read a pattern...I have to read it to him...but he follows directions well...lol! He's actually making a couple of the squares for the square exchange...begged me for an hour...hey, keeps him out of trouble anyway!

That is supercool! Maybe he'll help find treasures for your stash :)

Archived