crochet hook case

Angelhair

This is my favorite hook holder pattern. I've made a few and they all work so well. I love yours, is that Boa around the outside?? Great job!!!:clap

Thanks :) Yep boa around the outside, thought it would make it look more modern than the original design with the flower :D

I think I'll make another one now that I know how it works LOL like with chains for the larger hooks instead of just front loops.

LOVE the colors!!!!!! The website won't load for me but when it does...a printing & crocheting I will go....I sewed a tapestry hook holder for my plastic ones but this looks perfect for my new metal ones!!!:hook

Yours look wonderful; I printed this pattern out some time ago,but haven't gotten around to making it. I'll bump it up on my wim list.:cheer:clap

Was it easy to make, by the way? :think

yes, the only slightly difficult (more annoying than difficult) was sewing the pocket on. I like to slip stitch with the hook instead of sew wherever possible LOL but it comes through too much on the back if you do that...

I have been planning to make that FOREVER :D

Me too! But I got lazy and bought one instead. And then my hooks fell out onto pavement! eek what horror! So that really got me around to making it LOL

Thanks everyone for the compliments :D

If you make one, I recommend a yarn that has some stretch to it, works better to hold in the hooks than a nonstretchy one like say cotton or simply soft.

awesome! I love that pattern. I made one for my bf...and then he lost it. Don't ask me how...we live in a 1 bedroom apt...but he did. Great job!

Wow your bf crochets? That is sooo cool!

yup...he's been crocheting for about a month or so now. He caught on really well...in fact normally does better than I do! Except he can't read a pattern...I have to read it to him...but he follows directions well...lol! He's actually making a couple of the squares for the square exchange...begged me for an hour...hey, keeps him out of trouble anyway!

Archived