my doll Kathleen

peglatt

I am going to post some Kathleen as a wip. She did look bad at the start but I kept working at it and got her a little better. I just made up the clothes as I went along. I have some pics of the three heads and when I find them I will post them.

post-24113-135897460527_thumb.jpg

post-24113-135897460531_thumb.jpg

post-24113-135897460533_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I am gonna try to make another one after I finish all my christmas gifts! The back of her looks so cute! For the eyes on my doll I tried to use a straight stitch across the top but I think the chain idea would look better since I had to use a few sts across. I think if I work on it alittle more I can make it look better. It is kinda hard to follow the pattern when it goes past the beg of round if that makes since.

Your doll is the cutest it is funny to see her butt hanging out thank goodness she got some clothes, she reminds me of the first cabbage patch doll my mom made me she was good getting the butt righttoo . It gave me chuckle thank for sharing her she really is cute.

:hookI thought I had posted some pics of Kathleen under construction. It took me a while to get something I liked(. Scarry huh? There is a woman at work who things the finished doll is creepy.) You can see a wire sticking out of the doll to attach the head. I did a lot of face modeling with yarn "tucks" for better features

post-24113-135897471271_thumb.jpg

post-24113-135897471275_thumb.jpg

Archived