Tell me where you all get the TIME to turn out so many prettys!! POLL

When do you crochet?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. When do you crochet?

• at night
    • during the day
    • on weekends
    • other, please tell me!!

I also crochet in the car (since I Don't drive), at the doctor's office and while visiting people and anytime I have to wait. I always have a project with me. About a week I crocheted while standing in line at check out at the doctors office! :lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually don't crochet when I am at home. At home I am usually using the computer to come on here or to check my email, or to play Sims... However, I do crochet on my way to work (I take the bus) and at work whenever I do not have anything that needs to be done.

I voted "Other" only because there wasn't an "All of the above" option. LOL I crochet whenever to mood strikes. And since I retired from my job, that is pretty much all day, every day... including weekends and nights. I can't tell you how many times I've looked at the clock and it's 4am and my hook is still flying! :lol

But I have to agree with the others that have said the computer eats into my crochet time! Oh how true that is for me! :compute

I have a big chair in the living room surrounded with crochet goodies and every time I sit, I crochet on one of my many projects. I am not very interested in TV so I get quite a bit done each evening.

I also crochet going to and from town as we are in the car for about 30 minutes one way. I can get at least one 4 inch square done or 2 rows of an afghan each way. :D

Since I have started crocheting, I spend LESS time on the net.

I have 4 girls (14.5 yrs, 8.5 yrs, 4.5 yrs and 10 months) so I dont always get alot of uninterrupted time to crochet. I tend to crochet more at night, when the kids fall asleep and DH is online. I stay up way too late crocheting because I cant seem to stop until Im done when in the middle of a project. I usually only work on 1 project at a time though...till its finished. But being new to crochet, I like easy, quick projects.

I signed upfor the newsletter too!

I crochet when I am watching TV, or a DVD Movie at home. I crochet in the car when I am the passenger, and crochet at the doctor's office (I keep a bag of supplies in my car.) I crochet at work on my break too. :hook

Archived