I call this my "plump-bottomed" bag because it didn't come out as fat as I expected...
I made this using the "fat-bottomed bag" pattern, but stopped after the second gathering row, then added a flap and button to close it with and a shoulder strap. The yarn is lion brand suede.
The lining's part of an old sheet, and I beaded the button. More pictures on my blog: http://kristi-is-beading.blogspot.com/
I really like Lynlee's fat-bottomed shoulder bag variant that she posted about a week or two ago - I'm not sure I would have come up with this if I'd seen her post first. But I rather like my results anyways - it's different, if nothing else.
It was my first "real" project since I've started crocheting again... I ripped about half of it out a couple of times.