All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Thank you all very much. I explained very politely that's I wasn't responsible for her negligence and that u wasn't going to replace it for free. I offered a discount but sadly she want more then I was willing to offer. In my listing I have that I don't replace or refund she clearly saw it just one of those customers I guess.
  3. It just sounds like a nuisance customer. She openly admits her child destroyed it that isn't about a productive being defective it is about her being frustrated she lost something because her child destroyed it. She is free to order another one but sadly if the child destroyed the first one what are the odd the second one has a long and happy life? I was reordering shoes from L.L. Bean3 dogs ago, because my dog ate the lacing off them and they asked me what happened to them because their stuff at the time was known for being hard to kill. They sent me free shoes. I didn't expect it but sometimes people do crazy stuff to prove to their customers how great their loyalty is to the brand. This has taught people to ask everyone and see what happens. No is an acceptable answer.
  4. I am sorry that happened to you. The only thing I can think of is to decline to replace it for free and explain if she had bought a decorative item at Walmart and her child broke it, Walmart would not likely replace it for free. I'm not sure if this is a a reasonable solution, but I'll throw this out there. If I really wanted to keep this customer and if I thought she might buy something from me again, and if the damage to the rose was something she could sew back together without the stitches unravelling, I might consider giving her a couple of yards of the yarn you used to enable her to repair it herself, and give her tips on how to do that (if it isn't destroyed beyond the point of repair; I'm thinking 'darning' (sewing)is in order, and possibly de-plying the yarn so the repair is less bulky). Really, that would be a remarkably generous gesture of customer service, it's not like your item broke because it was faulty. Or, offer to patch it yourself but tell her you will have to charge $(something at least half of the original cost of the rose) and it may not look quite the same. And I'd probably consider in the future to give customers a receipt that clearly marked the sale as final and not returnable.
  5. This is a basic newborn baby bonnet with shell ending around the face. Lovely bonnet in first 2 sizes newborn and 0-3 months
  6. Good Evening and hope everyone is having a beautiful day/week. If this questions isn't permitted please erase and very sorry. I've been recently starting to sale my crochet items. And till now I haven't had a Big issue with Customer always things I can manage, But today I want to curse this customer. she bought a Rose from me in January and it arrived prefect and she loved it. Today she wants a know if I can replacement cause I child broke it in purpose. What should I do? I don't want to loose a customer but I have already gone through enough hoops for 5.99$
  7. Yesterday
  8. ReniC

Mango the Fish

What a cute Fish! My DH built a pond in our previous house's backyard and one of the Koi's was named Mango-Bango by my GD.
  9. i just heard about our Pineknott pasing on, I am so sad for rene and family, ahe was an integral part of this group and she will be so missed by all of us I will send her family my condolences, and pray for them katie ..
  10. I had to google your pickle festival. You guys have the best festivals in your country.
  11. Rainy day... worked this morning....I have the next 5 days off.... thinking about going to the annual Pickle Festival this Saturday.... I have been to the New Years Pickle Drop but not to the festival...
  12. We are on spring break this week. I just felt like doing a quick cute project. The girls named it Mango.
  13. I have never done tunisian crochet so I couldn't say whether the technigues are identical, but they may be!
  14. Last week
  15. I'm so sorry to hear about Lyn. Her family will be in my prayers.
  16. Your 2nd image link look very much like mosaic crochet (apache tears design) Apache tears mosiac crochet sample There are a gazillion tutorials that can teach you the technique.🌼
  17. I like this stitch and I'm going to try it! Looks much easier to do than the "Centre Single Crochet" but the resulting stitch pattern does resemble it. Won't know until I try though. Thanks for sharing the link.
  18. I love adding shawls and ponchos to the doll sets. They usually work up fast and they can be used with other outfits.
  19. From Ravelry: My Favourite Things Infinity Scarf Knitting Pattern (that the designer describes as a recipe) Easily Adapted to be worked on a crochet hook. If I recall correctly, I made these on my Tunisian Crochet Hook, In the Round - A Little known technique that I learned from Kim Guzman here: Kim Guzman - Casual Cowl Tunisian Crochet Pattern My Favourite Things Infinity Scarves: Kim Guzmans Design Tunisian Crochet Casual Cowl:
  1. Load more activity