All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. MaryJo, Got you message about the e mails, mine is the same,Bill has to get to it,it's like 10 steps,the phrase,I chuckled,we had one from a song while we were in Sicily,called Afternoon Delight
  3. Good morning,raining here may get 4 inches,downtown flooding. To pump or not to,this fluid has to go down,it's uncomfortable, the other thing is there really a blood clot o In my lung in my lung or not,the word was undetermined have a good day
  4. Today
  5. Thank you all. Those are called Little Easter Bunnies by Joanne Jordon on Ravelry. They are a free pattern. I did one in yarn and one is thread. That is why the sizes are different.
  6. Several months ago, I bought this yarn at Michael’s, just one skein, to give it a try. It is for sure two thumbs down from me. The “color changes” feel as if they are glued together and there is no transition at all. Yuk. I’m frogging this tomorrow for sure.
  7. Love the patriotic outfit Mary Jo. And I also like that she has her own bag. Once a bag lady, always a bag lady I guess!
  8. I love those particular bunnies too! The tree is so lovely and the bunny tree top goes perfectly. Everything just made my day! Thank you, Mary Jo!
  9. Hi Gang- I've been busy for a few days trying to get some Spring cleaning done a little at a time. Work at it, then sit down, work some more, then sit down. Tomorrow, I plan on washing windows indoors. That will be an all-day chore since I have to stop and sit so often. I did find a DIY window cleaner I'm really happy with. It makes those windows sparkle without too much effort. I finally picked up my crochet hook night before last and started a square for the cat box. I'm sure it will be slow going but that's ok. Since I had that last birthday, I've resigned myself to the fact "I'm not just a crocheting senior citizen anymore, "I'm old crocheter"! LOL Brenda- That little girl is so very cute! The wonder in her eyes is beautiful. Makes me wish I still had little grandbabies coming by all the time. Mine are all adults now and I don't get to see the great grands since they're so far away. We are pen pals though which helps. I sure do miss those Easter egg hunts! Since I don't go out shopping anymore, I'm making Easter cookies for the family on Saturday. It seems like all I do is eat and sleep anymore but, it's time for dinner already. I hope all have a peaceful evening.
  10. Good evening. hope everyone is doing well. has anyone heard from Lea?
  11. I got to see her today! And as I suspected it had been so long that it took awhile for her to decide I was ok. This afternoon sis, dh, and I went to Work Out Day at the K. It was free and free parking. I have never been in that stadium. You would have to pay me a whole lot to go watch baseball. This was interesting though because different things were going on simultaneously all over. It was cold though as it only got up in the 50's today.
  12. Yesterday
  13. I just love love love the bunnies on your table on the right. So Adorable!!!
  14. what a cuti bgs, reminds me of my baby girl too, when she was that age lol
  15. hello all wishing you APPY eASTER EVERYONE mj LOVELY DECORS just so pretty well nithing much hear much to say, tripped the other day, teaked the back and the knee but re cooping quiickly i think my color bone too was a bit achy but all ok almost now so, here i am seaming again got my 2 for april all finished and will joto and pack um up soon for april 2 to the box thus time, out of boxes nw lol will get mote at home depot next week hey hold 3 per box lol ok well good seeing you all nmake sure to take care of each other lol see ya soon katie
  16. 0y my you outdid yourself MJ.. Just gorgeous MJ!!
  17. Beautiful tree and table Mary Jo, That bunny tree topper is really cute.
  18. I know I am early or late however you want to look at it. Late for Easter, as it is Sunday, but early for April which is Monday. If you notice on the tree is a Bunny and the tree is full of colored eggs, so fancy and some not. The table has the girl dressed for Easter Sunday. New hat, shoes purse, dress and socks. Let's not forget the white gloves. I loved everything growing up, but the hat. Mom made us wear it to Church. Never wore it again. I hated hats. Enjoy the table and tree and Have a Happy Easter.
  19. I just finished a t-shirt dress for the AG size doll 18" I am making another, and maybe a third. If nothing else, I am cutting down on my thread. Still working on the yarn.
  20. Good Morning. Waiting for my grocery order. I can not believe Easter is Sunday. Clouds, waiting for the maybe rain we have been promised. Lawn guy has been here. So as soon as I can, I will get tomy corner.
  21. Good morning,been up & out of bed since 6a.m. wt. Stayed the same That's a sweet picture,Bgs
  22. Sounds like a marvelous idea! I have seen instructions on making shoes using Duck tape or craft foam but it looked tedious.
  23. I always end up using a larger sometimes 2X larger hook depending on the doll and the shoe pattern. Every so often I shock myself and find I can use an H instead of an I when the pattern calls for an f or a g. Recently I started making shoes for the Our Generation and for some reason they seem to need a smaller shoe. I just accept it as being my odd gauge.
  24. Yes, you remember correctly, I do crochet rather on the tight side. These shoes look much easier to me…😆 Maybe I should buy shoes and make the dresses to match!!
  25. General shape looks right. Just needs to be a little bigger. Seems like you have admitted to crocheting on the tight side. Try going up a hook size. Sometimes I have to pull them apart and start over but overall this pattern has worked out the best for me.
  26. Well it looks like a shoe… But when I tried to put it on, it looks like Cinderella’s step sister trying on the golden slipper…
  27. Last week
  1. Load more activity