All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Oh no. I am so broken hearted about Lynn. She said she was having some health problems that were keeping her from crocheting but I so hoped that it was arthritis. Brenda, it’s nice that she reached out so we at least know what has happened. Please tell her how much we all cared about her mom.
  3. My pa used to talk about this program (on the radio).
  4. What a treat, so many all at once. Thanks so much. 😍
  5. Yesterday
  6. I enjoy every card Lynn sent to me. She was always thinking of us. Rene i pray you find comfort going into these days , weeks and months. She is out of pain, free and happy. I know she will be dearly missed. We will miss her here.
  7. Well, sitting here looking at the last card I got from Lyn, She was such an encourager of people and I will miss her very much.... We always said we were birthday twins.... born on the same day.. Raising my hook to you my dear friend...RIP
  8. Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Sweet Baby Mine Dress
  9. Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Sweet Baby Mine Dress
  10. Another one from my Darski files Lots to Love 14 Inch Baby Doll Sweet Baby Mine Dress For some reason I don't think I've made this one before for the 14" doll. When I looked just now it appears I made it as a gift for a 16" baby doll I gifted back in 2019, which tells me this can also be adapted for the larger baby doll. It also says I need to look through my doll binders more often for patterns that are getting neglected.
  11. RIP Lyn. Thanks for letting us know. It is one of the challenges of a online community.
  12. Hi there, I don't think these doilies are any different from all the others I have posted here!
  13. Thank you! No, I don't think I've heard of "crochenit" and so I'll have to look into it. I often do "reversible Tunisian crochet" which is also worked on a long double ended hook, but creates a denser fabric. You wouldn't happen to have a link to a crochenit tutorial would you? ETA: I Just looked up crochenit ..... As far as I can see it IS Reversible (or double sided) Tunisian Crochet. A technique that I love too. I suppose you can create lighter fabrics with more drape also, depending on the stitch pattern you choose. I've a couple books about double sided Tunisian Crochet but I tend to stick with the more basic stitches which create thicker, cushy(ier) fabrics ...
  14. These are really nice! Textured and very warm looking! Have you ever heard of crochenit? It is a wonderful technique and super easy and you end up with ultra light reversible finished products. You use a long double ended hook, and pick up stitches like knitting and crochet them off. I have been doing it for years and years.
  15. They are really pretty! These are a little different than your normal style of doily. What inspired you to try this more open style?
  16. Oh WOW they are so cool. Good Luck with the show.🤞
  17. I am so sorry to hear about lyn. Prayers of comfort to her family and friends.
  18. My thoughts & prayers to the family & friends.
  19. OMG, I am so sorry for Rene and Bill. May she be at Peace. She is over the rainbow bridge with a large stash of yarn and young again.
  20. This is sad news. My condolences to Rene and Bill. We lost a good friend and I will miss her a lot. I was lucky enough to have her as a friend for a short time and I know the rest of you were friends for a long time so I just want to say sorry for your loss as well. Rest in peace Lynny.
  21. OMG i am so sorry!! Lynn will be missed so much,Sending prayers and hugs to all the family. Thank you for letting us know.
  22. No, yarn buying for me either right now. I’m on a very tight tight budget. I want to do so many things at the farm that I need to start using what I have for now. Have some Guinea eggs coming. Daughter really wants to hatch her own. Also looking for some goslings.
  23. I come here with a heavy heart. I received a pm from pineknott's daughter Rene informing me that Lynn passed away April 14th in her sleep.
  24. I come here with a heavy heart. I received a pm from pineknott's daughter Rene informing me that Lynn passed away April 14th in her sleep.
  25. Last week
  26. Those are very pretty. Good luck with the show.
  1. Load more activity